Friday, March 19, 2021

Job 9:25-35

Summary: Job explores other futile possibilities: he can't simply grin and bear the punishment because it is so great; and he can't try to "go to court" to resolve this dispute with God because, not only is God the other party, He is the Judge and Jury as well. 

Response: Again, these are all fair feelings to feel. If anything, I feel like this year in kindergarten has been attuning me to kids' talk, what is just play, and what edges into real and dangerous talk. But more than anything, I've been able to ask students how they feel and it's been on me to be able to handle and accept that genuine feeling. Yep, you are legit mad about that, I get that. Nope, you just like to cry for attention.

Lord, thank You for being big enough for all of my problems and all of my blessings. Help me to continue finding how You've made me in Your image, and help me to embrace that and not fear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment