Wednesday, September 8, 2021

RG: "Boundaries: For Your Protection"

Summary: Summing up the end of Genesis 3, Joseph Heath sees God's barriers as opportunities to find and do His will. 

Response: I've got little to argue about here. I'm a parent! With littles, it is constantly "no" because they constantly make decisions that are rude, messy, and/or dangerous to themselves or someone/thing else. And yes, there's the "let them fail" element and the "let them be kids" element, but when my one year old nears the top of a flight of stairs, we either close the door leading to it or get ready to catch. Because my son completely trusts me and just takes that next step into oblivion. Lord, may I have the faith of a little child, that You will guide me and catch me (and block me when necessary). 

No comments:

Post a Comment